September 10, 2014
Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story at Disneyland
Jeanette Bunn of Travel To Go finds Los Angeles to be the home to the most richest and glamorous people in the world. People come to this city to fulfill their dreams and tourist and love to enjoy an experience of their lifetime. And the best thing is that to travel and enjoy a holiday in this great city you sure don’t need to pay big money.
There are many accommodating and cost effective travel packages available so that even the common folks can enjoy and make the most of their vacation right here in Los Angeles. Jeanette Bunn of Travel To Go adores the top tourist attractions in L.A including the vibrant night life, World Class Museums, Fun Filled Disneyland, Hip-Hop Havens and the most enjoyable of all the Universal Studio. Plus its numerous art galleries and theaters along with its tantalizing food joints are enough to create memorable memories during your holiday. The trip to Disney World and Universal Studios is the most attractive part of enjoying a holiday in Los Angeles. Disney’s Magic kingdom keeps the little kids engrossed and the awe struck fans wander about waiting to catch a glimpse of their favorite celebrity and while touring around Universal Studios.
Jeanette Bunn of Travel To Go has witnessed numerous attractions in Los Angeles that really make your travel the best experience of your life. A visit to Los Angeles favorite theme park, Legoland is a must see attraction especially when you are traveling with you little kids as you just can’t overlook this facility. Kids love to enjoy the Roller Coaster ride and Rain Dance with their family and friends and enjoy the multitude of water activities and musical fountain entertainment found there.
Jeanette Bunn of Travel To Go recommends the tourists who want to have fun in the sun in Los Angeles to visit its Zune Beach. This beach is known for its peaceful ambiance, unexplored surrounding and white sands. The beauty and serene atmosphere lure the love birds to this hot spot destination where they can enjoy lovely weekend holidays. From Surfing to Boogie Board riding as these are real activities that keep you up and about.
August 26, 2014
When you go on vacation, Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go President knows that when you travel there are often long waits in the airport, on the plane or in the car. Older travelers who have traveled before have experience with dealing with long waits, and will have their books, movies, and music waiting. However. If you are traveling with kids, you may notice that they have a harder time entertaining themselves during waits. To help you make sure that kids can enjoy travel time as much as adults, here Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go President suggests easy travel entertainment for kids.
- Apps: There are many apps that can be downloaded for smartphones and tablets that are aimed toward younger users. These apps can be fun and educational so you can make sure that you kids have something that will stimulate their mind and imagination while they are passing wait time on a plane or in a car.
- Bring along some toys: You kid will be happy traveling if they get to bring along some of their favorite entertainment. While you have baggage limitations when you travel by plane, if you are traveling by car, you can have each kid pack their favorite toys in a travel kit so that they have something to do on the road.
- Games: If you want to really engage you child while they travel, try to have some games ready to play during long waits. These can be road games like I Spy and Name that Tune, or they can even be travel sized board games that you can set up and play together in the airport.
July 6, 2014
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go Highlights Time Together This Summer
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go knows for any couple, spending time together should be a top priority in every relationship. This summer, take time away from the stress of everyday life and enjoy a beautiful vacation together. No matter what the destination, find ways to soak up the sun, lounge around and relax, and most important enjoy your time with your loved one. The memories of this romantic vacation will surely be something to treasure for a lifetime.
June 16, 2014
Golden Gate Bridge
When you are looking for a great place to vacation this summer, Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go advises that you look no further than San Francisco. San Francisco is one the United States’ most iconic cities with a number of iconic places to see. Here, guests can visit the legendary Alcatraz, walk along Fisherman’s Warf, or ride on a trolley. But of course, no trip to San Francisco is complete without seeing the Golden Gate Bridge. A staple of the city, this magnificent work of engineering has awed onlookers for decades and cannot go unseen. Plan your trip to San Francisco now and see all that this city has to offer.
May 27, 2014
- Download Itinerary Apps: The times of trying to sort through papers full of flight information, hotel reservations, rental-car confirmations, schedules, maps and directions are over. With these useful apps, travelers can organize all this information at once on their smartphone. One of the top picks is TripIt, where simply forwarding your confirmation emails to TripIt and it will generate a complete itinerary. Talk about saving time!
- Make a list: Before you go, create a packing list in order to figure out the most important items to bring. Also, a good idea is to print out a second copy to help check off items when packing to leave your trip in order to check everything’s include in your bag to go back home.
- Unpack right away: Living out of your suitcase leads to a very disorganized vacation. When you arrive, always take the time to complete this important step even for a short trip. Fold clothing and put it in dresser drawrers, unpack all toiletries in the bathroom etc. This will help you feel more relaxed and at ease instead of rifling through a bag to find what you need.
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go knows that these tips will help any vacation run more smoothly and hopes travelers have a safe, happy trip this summer.
Next Page »