July 6, 2014
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go Highlights Time Together This Summer
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go knows for any couple, spending time together should be a top priority in every relationship. This summer, take time away from the stress of everyday life and enjoy a beautiful vacation together. No matter what the destination, find ways to soak up the sun, lounge around and relax, and most important enjoy your time with your loved one. The memories of this romantic vacation will surely be something to treasure for a lifetime.
June 16, 2014
Golden Gate Bridge
When you are looking for a great place to vacation this summer, Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go advises that you look no further than San Francisco. San Francisco is one the United States’ most iconic cities with a number of iconic places to see. Here, guests can visit the legendary Alcatraz, walk along Fisherman’s Warf, or ride on a trolley. But of course, no trip to San Francisco is complete without seeing the Golden Gate Bridge. A staple of the city, this magnificent work of engineering has awed onlookers for decades and cannot go unseen. Plan your trip to San Francisco now and see all that this city has to offer.
May 27, 2014
- Download Itinerary Apps: The times of trying to sort through papers full of flight information, hotel reservations, rental-car confirmations, schedules, maps and directions are over. With these useful apps, travelers can organize all this information at once on their smartphone. One of the top picks is TripIt, where simply forwarding your confirmation emails to TripIt and it will generate a complete itinerary. Talk about saving time!
- Make a list: Before you go, create a packing list in order to figure out the most important items to bring. Also, a good idea is to print out a second copy to help check off items when packing to leave your trip in order to check everything’s include in your bag to go back home.
- Unpack right away: Living out of your suitcase leads to a very disorganized vacation. When you arrive, always take the time to complete this important step even for a short trip. Fold clothing and put it in dresser drawrers, unpack all toiletries in the bathroom etc. This will help you feel more relaxed and at ease instead of rifling through a bag to find what you need.
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go knows that these tips will help any vacation run more smoothly and hopes travelers have a safe, happy trip this summer.
May 26, 2014
It is known as Cabo amongst its natives, and is a great place for fishing.It’s at the furthest end of Baja California Sur in Mexico highlight the members of Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go.
CLIMATE AND WEATHER:
Naturally endowed as tropical deserts, this city has low temperature of around 50F in most nights and a temperature of 90F during the late summer with high levels of humidity from July to September.
Winter (November-February) is the best to enjoy the fullest experience for fishing.
- Flights- Los Cabes International Airport just requires a 30-45 minute drive. Amstar is popular for public and private transport from and to the airport
- Land transportation- Mexican highway from Tijuana, though used by outsiders is highly discouraged. Taxi rates are high, but one can come in terms or negotiate before hiring a driver. The existence of affordable car rental agencies is worth noting.
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go members believe that you will appreciate the paintings, pottery, and wood carvings embraced by Mexicans. AMBER GALLERY, ART sells undiscovered beautiful jewelry.
TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go customer knows that this is one of the most recommended fishing areas on earth, where marlins and sailfish are abundant. The Panga 60-foot charters are suitable for sport fishing and checkmates.
An attractive view of the marine life underwater can be experienced through scuba diving. Traveling to the beaches is easy via the coastal road towards Cabo Pulmo.
Get a real overview on a mount bike, which is guided through the sand dunes in the dry desert.
Godly whales are at coastlines, and serviced ships are waiting for visitors. The Church of Sun Lucas Cultural Center Tower are rounded by colorful and well-maintained gardens.
March 17, 2014
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go members are aware that if you are planning a road trip for your next vacation you might be wondering what the best way to navigate will be. With so many different apps available today that you can download on your mobile phone it can be tempting to skip the GPS purchase and just go with one of your phone apps. However, before making any final decisions you should consider the following.
Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go members say that it can be tempting to use a GPS app from your phone given the fact that it costs less, but you have to keep in mind that this could incur large data fees. GPS apps all use data, and depending on your plan this could quickly add up into overage charges that end up costing more than buying a cheap GPS would. They also are not always as accurate or as pinpointed, so it is a good idea to play with a driving app before you actually choose one for your trip.
It is also important to remember that your phone signal may give out at times, especially if your road trip is going to take you through back road areas. For this reason, it may not be a great idea to depend on your phone in remote areas.
A GPS is simply the best solution for full coverage without any extra fees, but you should think carefully before making an expensive investment. Most of the time a simple GPS will be enough to navigate you through any location in the US remind the members of Jeanette Bunn Travel To Go.
Next Page »